Sunday, March 02, 2008

~November 2007~

30 November 2007
~乖乖~

今天是AhFat在LeeLab的lastday。
感性的他竟然说有想哭的感觉,=)
乖乖,别哭,打起精神来迎接未来的挑战!
感谢AhFat的同事们的爱戴,AhFat感激不尽!
sob sob :'( :"(




26 November 2007
~Insomniac~

Can't sleep!!!
Mentally tired but can't sleep
Physically tired but can't sleep
Am I an insomniac???
Another 2 hours to go b4 meeting frens for breakfast!!!
Hope my sleeping tea helps!!!




25 November 2007
~Shopping Trip~

Another New York flight...
Another super long n draggy ULR flight...
Another cold n breezy weather...
Another crowded n happening weekend...
Another shopping trip without sightseeing trip...
COACH bag from Macy's... (11% discount? not enuff =P )
RIPPLU custom fit lingerie from RIPPLU... (firmer,firmer)
Clothes from Forever21... (more n more clothes??? again???)
20 candles on my cake nail polish from O.P.I... (finally get the colour I like)
benefit eyeliner from SEPHORA... (Ah Fat says: what an eyeliner n smokey eye freak!!)
etc,etc,etc...
I guaratee u can go crazy if u dunno how to control ur temptation to spend $$$...




21 November 2007
~等到花儿也谢了~

好久没钱入袋了,相反的,偶尔要从口袋掏钱出来,好心痛呢!
希望来临的十二月,口袋能盛得饱饱的,刚刚好就好,足够我欢庆圣诞节啊,NewYearEve啊就好了=)




11 November 2007
~New York vs 5 Babes~

Babe No. 1
Choe PK ~~~ My close friend during uni time till now.. two "so po" went interview together and both got in and both join flying career! What a good companion ho!
Changed flight to do wif her.. thought can go sightseeing together but too bad.. I can't take the cold weather.. plan canceled!
So, nx time will b ur turn to change flight n must bring me to Statue of Liberty ho... :p



Babe No. 2, 3 n 4
Min, Cindy n Jen ~~~
What a coincidence, I managed to met 3 hot babes in my batch at the same time in New York. Enjoyed chilling out wif u gals and having a great American Breakfast in New York!
Babe No. 5
Myself ~~~ This is not the 1st time to New York, but 7th trip! What a regret n "paiseh" to mention that I haven't been to the landmark of New York ~~~ Statue of Liberty!!! So, I'm telling myself that I die die must go there b4 I quit!!! Luckily I been to the standard place ~~~ Times Square and Fifth Avenue for shopping of course..haha :>
So, let's snap a pict wif Temporary Statue of Liberty ~~~ M&M




09 November 2007
~庆功宴~

简单的庆功宴 庆祝你签了新契约 事业更上一层楼 也庆祝我的 厨艺更上一层楼 哈哈! 味道还不赖吧! 大家一齐来 加油!加盐加糖加味精 加油!




07 November 2007
~Bull n Bear~

Bull run made us excited
Bear run made us depressed
No matter what
Both run still can make $ if U hav 6th sense
Dun be greedy and always remember to cut loss!!!
N if U hold the 6th sense power
Do me a favour and notify me b4 any type of run!!!
~TQ~




03 November 2007
~Congratulations~

Congratulations!
We are one step forward!
More Opportunity!
More Income!
More Savings!
More Exposure!
More n More to come!
Dun look back once decision made!
There's always bright days ahead waiting for US!
加油ing!

0 ~raindrops~: