Sunday, March 02, 2008

~December 2007~

28 December 2007
~New Year Resolution~

Year 2008 is on the way...
What's my new year resolution then...
Resolution is a decision to do something better or to stop doing something bad in the new year...
It's easy made a new year resolution but it's all depends on yourself whether u wan to stick to them or not anyway...
Of course I'll choose to stick to them with my best effort definitely...
I believe this new year I will hav the old same kinda of resolution like I made ages ago eg. earn more $$$, save more $$$, keep fit, hav a more meaningful life, etc etc...
Another resolution that I wish most is to organize a family trip that I had been dying for since ages ago...
When was the most recent family trip that we had??? I think is 15 years ago at least??? As my youngest sis Christy always said... she never smell a single family trip b4... I knew is very hard to fullfill now anyway, esp wif all of us grown up wif own career n working around the world!!!
Ganbatte!!! Pei Wei Ganbatte!!! Taryn
Let's cheers in advance!!!
Cheers!!!




21 December 2007
~HappyMoment~

快乐的时光总是短暂的!
转眼间,
妈妈和妹妹都安全的抵达吉隆坡了!
感谢你们俩带给我和大姐在异乡体尝不到的家的温暖!
还有当然是妈妈的美味大餐,吃得我一味要喊减肥!
紧接而来的有弟弟和女友的拜访!欢迎欢迎!




11 December 2007
~彷徨~

很想搞清楚自己想要的是什么样的生活?
平淡无奇?

刺激无穷?
那我现在的生活可说是平淡无奇吗?
该怎么去衡量呢?

0 ~raindrops~: