Sunday, March 02, 2008

~August 2007~

21 August 2007
~Home Sweet Home~

Kuala Lumpur I'm coming!
Will b back to KL for 6 days! I'm so excited... hardly go back ever since I start to work in Singapore... average once a month?
So, every trip is a precious moment for me!
Whats my plan for this trip then?
Eat - bak kut teh, cendol, durian, hokkien mee, asam laksa etc
Shop - contact lenses, clothes, personal item etc
MISC - facial, bank, change money, hang out wif family n frens etc
Oh, sounds too ambitious for me? but will try to complete all my mission... and
Last but no least... pls gimme a seat on SQ106 tomolo? thanks so much... ya allah, thank god, o mi tuo fo :D



06 August 2007
~GoOd LuCk~

tOday ~~
07082007 @ 1830 ~~
another war for U ~~
wish u luck always from me 2 U ~~
always pray hard U will get a better oppoturnity for our future ~~
all the best to U ~~
i believe U will success 1 day sooner or later ~~
sincerely from me 2 U ~~
~n~

0 ~raindrops~: